Who We Are
Founded in 2006, Pinnacle Capital Management, or “PCM” is an SEC-registered Investment Advisor. PCM is based in East Syracuse, New York, and also has an office in the Greater Boston area. PCM is part of the Syracuse-based Pinnacle Family of Companies that collectively oversees over $2 billion of client assets through its Financial and Employee Services entities. For more information on our member companies, visit Pinnacle-LLC.com.
As an advisor and fiduciary, PCM actively creates and manages investment portfolios on a discretionary basis for individual and institutional investors utilizing equity, fixed income, and alternative securities. PCM has developed a practice that caters to the individual needs of clients by delivering customized investment portfolios. Additionally, PCM serves as an investment manager to two funds – a mutual fund and a private fund.
Consistent Investment Discipline
- Strategy – Investment strategies designed to identify business models likely to be successful in current and anticipated economic and competitive environments. Permits PCM to place valuations on individual securities and define entry and exit points for stock ownership.
- You know what you’re going to get – A disciplined approach helps PCM avoid “hot” or “exciting” stocks with unsustainable business models. PCM develops a fundamental reason for every investment.
- Track Record – close to 15 years of performance numbers show effective portfolio management in all types of market conditions.
- Availability – PCM is here for advisors and their clients via phone or in-person on a regular or impromptu basis.
- Reporting – Customizable performance reporting is available.
- Flexibility – Able to accept reasonable investment restrictions as well as scheduled and unscheduled distributions.
- Research Leverage – Portfolio Management’s universe of followed companies is applicable across most PCM portfolios, ensuring consistent account strategies and individual client portfolios.
- Pricing – Efficient approach permits PCM to offer competitive fees.
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT & INTERACTIONS
PCM provides portfolio-management services to a mutual fund, pension and profit-sharing plans, private funds, trusts, foundations, insurance companies, charitable organizations, corporations, and other business entities. As client of the firm, PCM will:
- Establish a plan for the asset owner’s needs and objectives by creating a custom Investment Policy Statement.
- Customize its strategies to suit Financial Advisor needs and his or her clients.
- Keep the asset owner and Financial Advisor informed through regular communication and access to PCM managers, quarterly performance reporting, investment commentary, annual review of client’s investment plan, and periodic reviews with PCM Portfolio Managers.
- Accommodate socially conscious investors’ requests to impose reasonable stock, sector, or other preferences and restrictions on the management of their accounts.
PCM offers a variety of actively managed portfolios, each corresponding to different investment objectives. Investment options include eight Separately Managed Account strategies, a Mutual Fund, and two Private Funds. Client consultants at PCM can help determine the best portfolio to meet client needs.